YOUR HEALTH & SAFETY IS MY TOP PRIORITY!
ORable In the midst of COVID-19, I want to assure you that I am taking the health and safety of my clients and myself very seriously. There are many new safety precautions and sanitation measures that I am implementing. Below is an overview of what you can expect when you visit God’s Gift Beauty for an appointment.
Please read everything before booking and do not book an appointment without messaging me first. Booking without a deposit will automatically be canceled.
Text pictures or send a reference picture of the hairstyle you want to achieve
I work really fast without breaks so please come prepared with everything needed (hair well combed, detangled and blow-dried). This is really imorpant if your hair is not washed, detangled and well-combed before the appointment, you may be charged extra ($50-$100) depending on the time or in some circumstances, I will cancel your appointment ( Deposit is non-refundable). Please notify us if your hair is short, if you fail to do so, I have the right to refuse service.
- A valid card is required to reserve your appointment and non-refundable or transferable 100$+ tax deposit will be deducted from it to secure your appointment and it goes towards the total amount. NO EXCEPTIONS AND PLEASE DO NOT BOOK WITH A NON-VALID CARD.
- The remaining balance is paid in cash or by e-transfer or by card on the appointment day (no excuses for forgetting purse or anything home or sending money when you get home (please do value my time and energy).
- Please come alone to your appointment. I will not accommodate extra family members, children, or friends.
- NO CANCELLATION ALLOWED. Once your appointment is booked, you will not be able to cancel it (deposit is non refundable or transferable )… however we allow a one time rescheduling.
- If you need to reschedule your appointment, 3 days’ notice is required and you can only reschedule ONCE!!!! no last-minute rescheduling allowed (please do value my time, and understand there are others that wanted the same spot.)
- No last minute rescheduling allowed and no exceptions (whether you are an old client or a new one)
- YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CHANGE THE HAIRSTYLE ONCE BOOKED SO PLEASE BE SURE OF THE STYLE BEFORE BOOKING
- YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CHANGE THE STYLE UPON YR ARRIVAL OR IN THE MIDDLE OF THE APPOINTMENT. PLEASE RESPECT MY TIME.
- Cancellations and Late
We allow up to 10 minutes late, if more a penalty fee applies:
- 15 minutes late: 20$
- 20 minutes late: 30$
- 30 minutes late: 50$
- 40 minutes late: 60$
- 45 minutes late: 70$
- 1HOUR LATE: 100$
Being more than 1 HOUR late may result in the cancellation of your appointment. If cancellation occurs due to late arrival. ***A NO SHOW CANCELLATION FEE MAY BE APPLIED*** ***NO SHOWS*** will be charged 50% of the service fee and you may not make any future appointments without payment in FULL at the time of booking. (We respect your time, please respect ours as well). Thank you.
Rules and conduct inside my home
I am a home-based business and there are rules when you come for your appointment.
- You are required to wear a mask and sanitize your hands before entering or wash your hands upon entering.
- Shoes must be taken off once entered
- No loud calls allowed, please keep your voice down
- Use headphones for videos and calls ( tv is also on)
- Please do not make a mess anywhere in the house (bathroom, living room, etc.)
- No back and forth allowed in the house
- Smoking or vaping of any kind is strictly not allowed.
Very Important -If you have a fever, chills, cough, muscle pains, headache, loss of taste or smell, or otherwise think you may have been exposed to COVID-19, please cancel your appointment so we can ensure the safety of all our clients.